What is Consignment? Basically, it’s an arrangement made between a seller and a reseller, to sell your items on your behalf, for a fee. When the goods are sold the seller will be paid for the items. If the items do not sell within an arranged time the seller takes their items back. Easy peasy.
What are the terms? We keep the item for 90 days, during that time items are subject to store wide sales. After 60 days items are subject to markdown. All pricing is set by management. If you have a high-end item, we can discuss pricing and rates. Payment is at the end of term and must be requested at that time. The cool part is, when you’ve earned credit, you can spend it in-store at any time!
If you want to consign the first thing you need to do is make an appointment. Discuss what you would like to bring in. Only bring in items that were previously discussed. Appointments will take 5-10mins. This is not a pawn shop or thrift store, so only quality items will be accepted.
See the Rules Below
- 10-15 items max. at a time
- New or Like New Condition
- Designer Brands
- Must be clean, odour free & no wear/rips
- Wrinkle free on hangers and/or folded in tote
- Must have labels – unable to sell if removed
- In-season items
- No items from local chain stores
- Select trendy brands accepted
- Select vintage Items accepted
- AthleticWear – no signs of wear/pilling
- Footwear and Purses – VeryGentlyWorn
- Undergarments & Swimwear MUST BE NEW
- No Bridalwear
- Grad/Prom Dresses Only Jan-April